This is some text inside of a div block.
The new “Plus”-version of the Dynamo Harvester improves the efficiency significantly. The following diagram shows the harvested electrical power for a regular dynamo hub (Shimano DH-3N31) and a 28″ wheel. The Dynamo Harvester already harvests 7.5 watts at a speed of 20 km/h.
How much is really available at my phone? The conversion loss inside the Dynamo Harvester is less than 20% (depending on operation mode). This means that 6 watts can be used at 20 km/h. Your phone can use up to 5 watts directly, typically a phone with a large display consumes 3 to 4 watts. All electrical power not used by the phone goes directly to the internal battery of the Dynamo Harvester.
USB Charging Functionality
- Compatibility: Tested with iPhone and iPad, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy 4S mini, Samsung Galaxy S3, Motorola Moto G, Motorola Razr i, HTC desire HD
- Internal Battery:
- Type: Li-Ion single cell Samsung ICR18650-30B
- Capacity: 3000 mAh @ 3,7 Volt
- Weight: 42 g
- USB Charging
- USB female: Typ A (USB 2.0)
- Charge Voltage: 5 Volt
- Charge Current: 1 Ampere
- Radio interface: Bluetooth LE
- Supported Bluetooth profile (Standard): CSC
- Supported Bluetooth profile (proprietary): Be on bike App
- Sensor type 1: Distance, resolution typ. 15 cm (depending on wheel diameter)
- Sensor type 2: Altitude, resolution 0,4 meter
- Sensor type 3: Temperature, accuracy -1° .. +3°
- Dimensions: 148 mm (length) x 30 mm (diameter) (not including mounting material)
- Case: Carbon precision tubes, surface layer carbon structure, high gloss finishing
- Protection category: IP43
- Mounting location: horizontally below the handle bar